Saturday, November 21, 2009

Beeeeeeeeer

Hey ladies & gents. I'm such in a food coma right now. I thought, "Well since I'm too full to move around, I guess I can blog!"

Good thing I'm taking the time to blog because I'm way behind. So many other places I've been to that I need to share with you guys.

About a week ago, me and Misty watched "The Fourth Kind". For some reason, that movie title made me think of "Taco Bell". The reason for that is because "Taco Bell" came up with "The Fourth Meal". You know, the late night meal in between dinner and breakfast? Anyway, we didn't eat at "Taco Bell". We actually ate at "J.T. Schmid's Restaurant & Brewery" located in Tustin, CA.







Samples of their homemade beer on tap.


Misty's order. "Monte Cristo" Sandwich (Ham, turkey, bacon, swiss cheese with mayonaise and mustard. Grilled and served on egg bread.)


My order. "Mac N' Beer" (Cheese Grilled chicken, diced tomatoes, bacon, radiatori pasta in a creamy ale cheese sauce. Topped with panko, parmesan & cheddar cheese).





The food, the beer & the service...were all mediocre. I have other breweries that I prefer over J.T. such as BJ's.



JT Schmid's Restaurant & Brewery website: http://jtschmids.com/



- Tando

No comments:

Post a Comment