Sunday, November 1, 2009

G.O.A.T.

Hey everyone. Do you know what G.O.A.T. stands for? It's usually used in sports, but it means "Greatest of All Time". Like Michael Jordan & Muhammad Ali. Well yeah I'm naming "Ballpark Pizza Team" the G.O.A.T. for Pizza. It truly is the greatest of all time. You can ask plenty of my other friends who've tried it. I can only show you pictures. If only I can show you the awesome taste of Ballpark pizza. You just have to go there and try it for yourself.



Just look at this epic building of awesomeness.


Their Pepperoni Pizza. This is the G.O.A.T.


Misty's Hawaiian personal pan pizza.




Big thanks to Alex "The Ace Man" for introducing me to this awesome pizzeria. Well, til next time folks. Oh and...



Hey yo Buccaneer Pizza! I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish, but...Ballpark Pizza got the best pizza of all time! Of all time!



Ballpark Pizza Team's website: http://ballparkpizzateam.com/901.html



- Tando

No comments:

Post a Comment