Sunday, September 27, 2009

A day with the fam.

I hung out with family all day Saturday. I haven't seen them in awhile so I drove down there and offered to take them out to lunch. I asked that they please pick a place where I haven't eaten at, specifically so I can yelp/blog about it :)
Sanam Luang Cafe is the place they picked for lunch. It's a Thai restaurant and may I say that it's one of the best. Their Thai food is amazing and super cheap! My family recently discovered this place and have been eating here constantly ever since.











Fried Won-Tons


Combination Fried Rice


Garlic Fried Ribs


Spicy Fried Rice w/ some kind of fish, I forgot lol.


Ground Chicken


Watermelon Slush w/ Boba



I haven't had Thai food in awhile so this place really hit the spot. I'm definitely coming back here when I drive down to see family again.


Sanam Luang Cafe
(909) 621-0904
1648 Indian Hill Blvd # C
Pomona, CA 91767


Well the day couldn't end there. The fam wanted dessert so why not huh? I'm not big on desserts but I'll have it every once in awhile.



Oh yes, Yogurtland.


 Pure bliss.


What a day. Take care folks.


- Tando

No comments:

Post a Comment