Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gen Again

Yes. Gen again. I only said that because it rhymed. Actually no, because I've had Gen before making my statement a fact. Ok whatever, anyway it's my first time blogging about Gen so here it is.

Gen is right a few stores down from my work. Me and my co-worker buddy Tony ate here Thursday on my lunch break. It's decent quality Japanese food for being a fast-food type restaurant. Plus it's close to work. Oh and sorry about the quality on the pictures. I didn't have my camera that day. Took these with my cell.



1/2 of Tony's order. "Double Shrimp Roll"


The other half. "Shrimp Tempura". Guess Tony loves his shrimp.



1/2 of my order. "Gen Bowl" (thin slices of shredded beef w/ rice).



The other half. "Gyoza". They fry the Gyoza here. I prefer them this way. Thanks again Gen! (dumb)


We washed the food down with "Sapporo".



I'm sure I'm going to eat here again, at Gen, again. Ok I'm done.


Gen Sushi
(714) 508-1668
3957 Irvine Blvd.
Irvine, CA 92602



-Tando

No comments:

Post a Comment