Friday, September 25, 2009

Hooters!

Yes Hooters! I don't come here often. I've only been to Hooters three times. Well a friend of mine had a gift certificate for 200 wings! She won it from a "Wingo". It's basically Bingo but with a "W". So if you win a round of "Wingo" you get to spin their prize wheel. So she won, got to spin the wheel and won the 200 free wings certificate.

Me and a bunch of other friends were invited to help her take down 200 wings. It was no easy task.





The drink menu.


Medium Wings



 
Here's when we were in the heat of battle. By heat I mean it was a race to see who could eat their hottest wings named "911" the fastest. I won, got to spin the prize wheel and got a hat. (-_-)



Parmesan Garlic Wings



Samurai Wings (my personal favorite)


Serious food coma after all of this was done. I don't even remember if we killed 200 wings. I think we got up to 170. I'm think I'm done with wings for awhile. Til the next time Foody Fooders. I'm probably going to fly away now with all the wings I've consumed.




- Tando

No comments:

Post a Comment