Friday, September 18, 2009

Typical Thursday

Hello everyone! It's pretty late but I had to make a post before I go to bed. Me, my girlfriend Misty and my buddy Mark went to "Albatros" in Lake Forest Thursday night. We've been eating at this place every Thursday for the past few weeks after our usual Thursday bowling night. It's right next to the bowling alley so it's pretty convenient and they're open 24 hours! Everyone usually gets the "California Burrito" here, but I suggested we all order differently so we can show you a bit of variety.

Albatros. That's a mean looking bird by the way.





My girlfriend Misty ordered the chicken "Torta" with french fries on the side.


Mark's Order. The "California Burrito".


You see that carne asada, cheese, sour cream and french fries? Good Stuff!


A part of my order. An "Al Pastor" taco. They seriously pack these tortillas full.


A "Carne Asada" taco. I ordered two of these. Seriously though, should have ordered just one of these and an extra tortilla on the side cause look at this. There's so much extra meat for a second taco! Look at that, you can barely see the tortilla!


The extra meat from my three tacos, hahahahaha.



I'm pretty full because I had no idea those tacos were so packed full of meat. If I ever get those tacos again, I'll be sure to order only two next time.

Well I'm going to bed cause I'm sleepy and in a food coma from.

Me and my girlfriend are eating somewhere new tomorrow(or today technically since it's 2 am) so check back real soon!


Albatros Mexican Food
(949)859-9600
23591 Rockfield Blvd.
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Hours of Operation: Open 24 hours


- Tando

No comments:

Post a Comment