Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lunch Break

Hey everyone! Just got home from working 3pm to 12am. What's the first thing I do when I get home? Well...blog of course! I just had to share with you guys on what I had today for my lunch break.

My girlfriend had the day off so she came for my lunch and my co-worker buddy Mark had the same lunch as I so we all went together. Everyone wanted to try something new and also eat somewhere close by. We decided on Joey's Smokin BBQ in the Tustin Marketplace.

First thing I notice about this place is that they're Laker fans! I guess Luke Walton even payed a visit here and he even has his own burger at this place (which I ordered by the way).

Now on to the more important stuff!




Check out the custom Joey's BBQ Laker jersey.


A little appetizer for us. "Dante's Fried Pickle Chips".


Mark's order. "Pulled Pork Sandwich" w/ Sweet Potato Fries.


Misty's order. "BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich" w/ Seasoned Fries.


My Order. "Luke Walton's Ragin Cajun Burger" w/ Seasoned Fries. (Sorry about the horrible angle on the picture. I guess I was too hungry to even think about it.)


We were all satisfied with our orders. I was especially full though because my burger was 1/2 pound, but it was delicious! We agreed that we're definitely coming back to this place. Next time I'm ordering something less than 1/2 pound though so it won't put me in a food coma again haha :D



- Tando

1 comment: