Sunday, September 27, 2009

Eat Chow at Eat Chow

Ok i really have to stop making up dumb blog post titles. It makes sense though! Eat Chow is the name of the restaurant. You can eat chow at Eat Chow! Alright alright. So, lets start off with saying this place is connected to a clothing store. You can shop and then eat! Well it's kind of disturbing because as me and my girlfriend were eating, I can see customers at the clothing store looking at us. I hate when people watch me eat O_O

Well the food was pretty good though. I see now why it got good reviews on Yelp.






 
"Truffle Parmesan Fries" (these were delicious).



"Fried Green Tomatoes" w/ chili herb aioli.



My order. The "BLTA" (Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Avocado. In case you haven't figured it out yet).



Misty's Order. "Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich"


Their sandwiches are served with either a mixed greens salad or a classic caesar. We both got mixed greens because we're sick of caesar. Or you can say Caesar is no longer our friend. Or you can say Caesar should just stay at his palace. Ok lame, anyway I'd like to say that you should try this place out. Just ignore the shoppers next door.




- Tando

No comments:

Post a Comment