Monday, September 14, 2009

Setting my sights...

...on where to eat next!


Gina's Pizza

I've never been here and word on the street is they were voted "Best Pizza in Orange County" in 2008. I have to see that for myself because #1 pizza on my personal list is Ballpark Pizza Team.

Wing Stop or Wingnuts

I've never been to either one. The only places I've been to that were known for their wings are Hooters and Buffalo Wild Wings. I've been craving wings lately so I'm definitely visiting one of these places soon.

Chronic Tacos

I've been here a few times but I always get the same thing which is tacos. Don't get me wrong though, their tacos are awesome, but I want to try the other things they serve there.



Ok well I'm getting hungry just listing all these. Expect a blog posting w/ pictures on one of these places soon!



- Tando

2 comments:

  1. WingStop is far superior to wingnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I'm trying to get my girlfriend to go to WingStop but she'd rather go to Wingnuts cause it's right there. She just doesn't know that we'd drive the extra miles to get better food haha :D

    ReplyDelete