Friday, September 25, 2009

Death to Dip

So I come home one day and my girlfriend tells me that she bought these new chips to try. I'm always excited to try new things and especially chips because I love chips! They're Boulder Canyon brand chips. The company that makes my favorite salt & vinegar chips! Well I haven't seen chips in this flavor before.


Boulder Canyon Natural Foods Spinach & Artichoke Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
*takes a breath*



Ok...let me just say that these chips were way too salty! Chips are usually salty yes, but the amount of sodium used in these chips felt like I was eating a rock of salt. Also, what's up with the dip flavored chips? Why are chip brands coming out with all these dip flavored chips??? I know there's Sour Cream & Onion, Salsa Chips, Guacachips and now this? Come on guys, don't take away the joy out of dipping. Look at Fritos Scoops and Tostitos Scoops. You know the Frito Lay guys appreciate the fun of dipping. Would I say this is "Foody Food"? Maybe, if you aren't a snail and love tons of salt! Ok I'm done ranting. I'll let you guys know if I manage to discover more dip flavored chips which I'm hoping I will not. Take care everyone! SCOOPS!


- Tando

No comments:

Post a Comment