Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wingin it

Hey ladies and gents. I'm a little late with this posting, but hey better late than never right?

Me and my girlfriend had the day off Friday. She told me that we were going to eat out and that it was her treat this time. Yayyy! More food blogging opportunities, haha! Anyway, since she was treating I figured I'll let her decide on where we were going to eat.

The choice seemed so simple for her because she's usually undecisive when it comes to figuring out a place to eat out at. Wingnuts was on her mind this time so that's where we were headed. Crazy, cause I've been craving wings lately :)






 6-Pack...of hot sauce.



"Best Wings in Orange County" for three years straight? I'll take that challenge.



My order. The "Fire in the Hole!" Trio (Honey Mango Habanero, Buffalo Ouch!, Kung Pao Wow) w/ a side of mashed potatoes.
.


Misty's order. The "Great American BBQ" Trio (Charred Whiskey BBQ, Cherry BBQ, Roadhouse BBQ) w/ a side of BBQ Macoroni Salad.



I really enjoyed my order. I'm big on hot/spicy foods so whenever it's available, I usually don't think twice.
Out of the three different kinds of flavors that I tried, I'd have to say that the Honey Mango Habanero is my favorite wing flavor there. It's a perfect balance between sweet and spicy. Try it!

Misty was pretty satisfied with her food. Yeah she fell victim to food coma, haha. This could have been a perfect lunch experience but, our waitress seemed a little bit on the moody side. It's ok, just a minor inconvenience.

Well next time I'm having wings it's going to be at Wing Stop because my friend Mikey said it was far superior to Wingnuts. I want to see if Wingnuts can live up to their awards of "Best Wings in Orange County".
Oh one more thing. Whenever I eat somewhere and post about it, I'll leave the restaurant info at the very end of the posting only if they don't have a website.

Til next time hungry hippos!


- Tando

No comments:

Post a Comment