Saturday, October 17, 2009

DIY AYCE Korean BBQ

Hey everyone! That's right, "Do-it-yourself, All-you-can-Eat" Korean BBQ. As in, there are grills built in to your table and you cook the food yourself. Do I really have to explain? Well, this placed was introduced to me by my good friend Tyler. It's called "Seoul Garden BBQ Buffet" and it's located in Tustin. Me and my good friends Tony and Tyler met up here yesterday for some food coma inducing madness.

Well where should I start? I'll say the staff members were super friendly like Tyler said they were. A few of them greeted us as soon as we stepped through the door. That's typical asian service though. As soon our waitress showed us to our table, we immediately got up to get our food. Sat back down, threw some meat on the grills and waited for it to turn into "Foody Food". Check it out.




 
Fried Rice, Gyoza & Sweet Chili Wings


BBQ Beef, Teriyaki Chicken, Spicy Chicken & Spicy Pork






Another plate of assorted marinated meats.






Ohhh myyy godddd. After all this, we were stuffed! It's because if you take food and you don't end up eating it, you get charged for it. So we made sure we ate every last bit of food that we got. Food coma hit us big time. Oh, me and Tony had some soft serve ice cream after too making us even more full. I heard there are better restaurants like this out there. You'll see them on "Foody Food" soon. Til next time!



Seoul Garden BBQ Buffet
(714) 573-9292
13828 Red Hill Ave
Tustin, CA 92780



- Tando

No comments:

Post a Comment