Monday, October 5, 2009

Vegas (Day 4)

Well sadly this was our last day here. We really didn't get to do anything on our last day except check out and leave. The trip home was fun though. We stopped at a few interesting places. Alien Fresh Jerky was our first stop. I've passed by this place so many times because I've been to Vegas a lot, but this is the first time I actually payed a visit.





 There seems to be a UFO in the sky...or just a spot on my lens lol.


A good selection of jerky, hot sauce and other goods.


Honey Teriyaki flavored Beef Jerky. $8 for this, but it was worth it.



Pretty good stuff. I wish I bought more of their products. Well next time you're heading to or from Vegas, you should definitely pay a visit. Well we were getting hungrier as we kept driving. Stopped by a Sonic that we knew opened awhile back. Last time we went to Vegas, this location was still being built so we agreed to visit it the next time we came down to LV.







Misty's Grilled Chicken Sandwich w/ no mayo :)


My order. Super Sonic Jalapeno Cheeseburger.


Chili Cheese Tater Tots.


Fries and "Chedd 'R' Peppers".



Washed it all down with a large sweet iced tea. Yeah that was good. Nice change for a fast-food restaurant. Well, food coma hit us and it was so nice to finally get home. Well just because we're home doesn't mean the blogging doesn't stop. I still have alot of places to post about since we got home. So stay tuned.


Alien Fresh Jerky's website: http://alienfreshjerky.com/


- Tando

No comments:

Post a Comment