Sunday, October 4, 2009

Vegas (Day 3)

So on to day 3 of our wonderful Vegas vacation. My girlfriend Misty has been wanting to go to this place called Margaritaville ever since we arrived in LV. Finally ended up at this place on our third day. We drove this time because we were beat from walking yesterday.






 

 

 
Misty's Corona & My "Havana Banana" soooo good.

 
Chips & Salsa. Duhh.


Misty's order. Chicken Taco Salad


My order. Chicken & Steak Fajitas.



This place was really good. The food wasn't bad. My drink was amazing. The ambience of the restaurant matched perfectly with the environment. Kind of felt like we were on an island, which was pretty neat. I like this place. You should definitely visit Margaritaville when you come down to Vegas.


Margaritaville's website: http://www.margaritaville.com/


Forgot to put this up so I'm updating this blog post. Dessert! How could I forget? Anyway we went to New York New York after Margaritaville to search for some dessert. It was Misty's idea since she's all about the sweets. We knew New York New York had a bunch of places to eat so we decided to go there. Plus it was near our hotel, the Monte Carlo. Greenwich Village Coffee Co. is where we got dessert. They had lots of cakes, pastries and other sweets to choose from.







 
Misty got the Chocolate Chip Cheesecake


I got the Strawberry New York Cheesecake



They were pretty good. Usually I don't finish a whole slice of cheesecake because it's too rich for me, but the size on these cheesecakes were perfect.




A post of Vegas Day 4 will be up shortly. Stay tuned! Hasta Luego!



- Tando

No comments:

Post a Comment