Saturday, October 3, 2009

Vegas (Day 2)

Well, I'm done with my girlfriend Misty's birthday party. We had a blast partying last night and I'm a bit beat. I'm not too busy today so I have time to blog more about our Vegas trip. On day two of our vacation, we decided to go with some asian food. We were both craving noodles, so we checked out the Vegas guide for some restaurants in the area. Beijing Noodle No. 9 in Caesar's Palace was the chosen one. So we walked on over. Luckily it wasn't too hot or we would have drove.







 

 

 

 
Chef's Handmade Noodles w/ Pork & Mushrooms.


Pan Fried Beef Dumplings



Me and my girlfriend shared. I'd say it's pretty expensive for the little portion sizes they serve. Plus, the service sucked! Took forever to bring out Misty a fork (chopstick noob) and took the longest time to bring out our food in the first place. There wasn't a lot of food to bring out anyway! The place wasn't even busy! To top it off, our server had an attitude! Errr...Ok. Wait, the food wasn't satisfying at all! The bowl of noodles that we ordered, no flavor man. Where was the pork & mushrooms in this pork & mushroom noodle bowl? It should have had more sauce, pork & mushrooms for the $15.09 that we payed. Yeah $15.09. The beef dumplings were ok though. Honestly, this could be Foody Food if you like paying a ridiculous amount for a small bowl of flavorless noodles. Done with that. Next time I'm in Vegas, I'm staying away from this noodle dump.


On our way back I had cookies & cream gelato on a waffle cone that I forgot to take a picture of it. It just looked so enticing that I couldn't wait. To be honest though, that was probably the best thing I had eaten all day. Also had a slice of pizza at Sbarro in our hotel food court that I didn't feel like blogging about. So I said "ehh".

Ok probably tonight or tomorrow for another Vegas vacation blog posting. Til then. Adios.


- Tando

No comments:

Post a Comment