Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mexican food again???

Yeah yeah I know, but my girlfriend wanted to go here so bad because they have their very own "California Burrito" like Albatros does. Plus, it was one of those mexican food places I had to try on 19th St. in Costa Mesa. Anyway, cash only applies here so leave that plastic in your wallet! Their intercom is broken or something because we had a hard time understanding the guy. Well, the guy at the window was a douche. I don't know if all of Alejandro's staff is like this, but he was uncalled for. The food was good though! :)


Misty's "California Burrito"



 
My order. Carne Asada Tacos w/ Guacamole


Taquitos w/ Cheese & Guacamole.




Alright alright, I think I'm over mexican food, plus we won't come back to Alejandro's for awhile cause of that rude guy. Only time will tell. Hasta luego!



Alejandro's Mexican Food
(949) 631-2561
801 W. 19th St.
Costa Mesa, CA 92627




- Tando

No comments:

Post a Comment