Friday, October 2, 2009

Vegas (Day 1)

Hey everyone I'm back! Did you miss me? Well I've been in Vegas for the past few days. You knew that already though unless you guys didn't read my past blog postings. It was a nice vacation for me and my girlfriend and I have alot to blog about. I'll make a blog post for each day that I was there so it doesn't get too cluttered on my blog with one posting.

So where to start? Well, day 1 of course!

Me and my girlfriend Misty left our apartment at 6:30 and arrived at Vegas around 10-10:30. We stayed at the Monte Carlo and after we checked in, we immediately set out to find something to eat. We were starving, but knew we shouldn't eat too much because we planned to have a nice dinner later. So we got something quick and tasty. Not something we'd usually get around our home in OC. "Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs" was the choice. The one we went to was located on the the top floor by the arcade in New York New York.




 

 


Two Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs & Fries. (My girlfriend's is the plain one because she only likes mustard)



That was a nice decent snack to hold us over. Off to the real food now. We did some walking around Vegas when we ended up at Planet Hollywood and stumbled upon a restaurant with a simple name. "Cheese Burger". Well we just had to try this out because me and my girlfriend are burger fanatics.







Misty's order. Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich


Seasoned Steak Fries


My order. The "It's All Good" Burger (Mushrooms, Swiss Cheese, Bacon, Guacamole)



Those burgers were really good! The fries were awesome as well. I suggest you eat here the next time you go to Vegas. Well I'm pretty beat from Vegas. I'll blog some more tomorrow. Or actually the next day since it's my girlfriend's birthday tomorrow. So long fellas!

Nathan's Famous' website:http://www.nathansfamous.com/PageFetch/



- Tando

No comments:

Post a Comment