Monday, October 12, 2009

No more Mexican food.

Seriously taking a break from Mexican food. I've had nothing but Mexican food for the past two weeks now. Well, my Mom just recently got a job and wanted to come visit me to celebrate. What a bad son I am, making my Mom come down to my area instead of me visiting her in Fontana. Well the thing is, she wanted to have lunch in OC cause of all the great Mexican restaurants I've told her about. So really it wasn't me who chose to eat Mexican food. Luckily for me, there was still one more Mexican restaurant I had to try down on 19th St. The fam and I ate at "Taco Mesa". It's supposably a healthier type of Mexican food.







Mom's Carne Asada Special Plate


Uncle Gino's Carne Asada Tacos


Noah's (my brother) Two Chicken Enchilada Mesa Combo Plate


My "Burrito De Langosta" (Lobster Burrito). So delicious.




This place was good, but a bit on the expensive side. I guess since they're "Healthier". No more Mexican food for awhile. I've just had too much. My girlfriend also agrees. Plus I got to have more variety on "Foody Food". Bye everyone and bye Mexican food (for now)!


Taco Mesa's website: http://www.tacomesa.net/


- Tando

No comments:

Post a Comment