Friday, October 23, 2009

Factory of Cheesecake

Hey Foody Fooders! Welcome back to the good ol' blogstravaganza. Haven't blogged for a few days now. What have I been eating that I wouldn't put up on "Foody Food"!? Well I don't know, nothing really interesting that's worth putting up here. Frozen meals, chips, hot dogs, cereal. They're all good food don't get me wrong, but you've seen it before.

Anyway, yesterday was a special day for me and my girlfriend. Oct. 22nd marks the day when me and Misty first started dating back in 2005. We wanted to go to a nice restaurant in a nice area to celebrate. "The Cheesecake Factory" in Anaheim by Disneyland was our choice of the night.



Misty's "Cajun Jambalaya Pasta"


My "Cajun Chicken Littles"


"Strawberry Creamsicle" (21+ only)




Ahhhh, that was good. Guess me and Misty were feeling a little Cajun that day. It's been awhile since I've been there. I usually eat at "The Cheesecake Factory" with my mom because it's her favorite restaurant. Well til next time folks. Gotta catch some "Z's".  Happy Tando & Misty Day! I love you sweetheart :)



The Cheesecake Factory's website: http://www.cheesecakefactory.com/



- Tando

No comments:

Post a Comment